About the Webinar
More and more Fortune 1000 companies like Marriott, Cars.com, Gannett, and PayPal are choosing NoSQL over relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2 to power their web, mobile, and IoT applications. Why? Lower costs, higher performance and availability, better agility, and easier scalability. According to The Forrester Wave™: Big Data NoSQL, Q3 2016 report, “NoSQL is no longer an option.” Come see why.
This webinar is intended for developers, architects, and database engineers who are considering NoSQL as an alternative to relational databases. If you’re looking to add NoSQL to your environment, this webinar will show you how to get started and avoid potential pitfalls.
You’ll get practical advice, including:
- Key considerations in moving from relational to NoSQL
- How to identify applications that benefit most from NoSQL
- Data modeling and querying with NoSQL
- Migrating your data to NoSQL
- Best practices for making the switch
Click here to register