About the Webinar
Data analysis can be divided into descriptive, prescriptive and predictive analytics. Descriptive analytics aims to help uncover valuable insight from the data being analyzed. Prescriptive analytics suggests conclusions or actions that may be taken based on the analysis. Predictive analytics focuses on the application of statistical models to help forecast the behavior of people and markets.
This webinar will compare and contrast these different data analysis activities and cover:
- Statistical Analysis – forming a hypothesis, identifying appropriate sources and proving / disproving the hypothesis
- Descriptive Data Analytics – finding patterns
- Predictive Analytics – creating models of behavior
- Prescriptive Analytics – acting on insight
- How the analytic environment differs for each
Click here to register.