About the Webinar
Everyone wants to leverage data. The optimal implementation of analytics is an organization-wide set of capabilities. These are called advantageous organizational analytic capabilities in that a clear ROI is demonstrable from these efforts. Turns out that there are a number of prerequisites to advantageous organizational analytics. These include:
- Adopting a crawl, walk, run strategy
- Understanding current and potential organizational maturity and corresponding capabilities
- Achieving an appropriate technology/human capability balance
- Implementing useful IT systems development practices
- Installing necessary non-IT leadership
This webinar will explore these and other topics using examples drawn from DOD, healthcare researchers, and donation center operations.
Click here to register.